My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 2 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 3 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 4 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 8 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 9 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 12 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 13 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 14 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 15 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 21 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 22 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 25 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia