My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 2 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 5 Las Vegas Vacation
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 Traveling Alone
- 9 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 10 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 11 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 12 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 13 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 14 Glacier National Park
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 17 Vegas with toddler twins
- 18 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 New Mexico in May
- 22 disneyland
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country