My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 5 Muir Woods in October
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 9 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 10 San Diego VRBO area
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 13 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 14 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 17 Colorado Shows Off
- 18 New England Tour
- 19 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 20 help me plan a Cali trip
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)