My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 2 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 3 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 4 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 5 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 8 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 12 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 16 Napa Valley Weekend
- 17 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 18 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 19 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 20 Carlsbad Caverns
- 21 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona