My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our perfect day in Key West
- 2 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 13 Hotel near Miami airport
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 22 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 23 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 24 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 25 Chicago trip