My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 2 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 3 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 4 Nashville 2016
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 8 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 9 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 10 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Colorado - Photography
- 13 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 14 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 15 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 16 Where to stay in NYC
- 17 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 18 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 19 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 20 motorcycle ride
- 21 Hotel Monaco
- 22 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 23 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 24 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 25 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions