My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 2 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 11 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 12 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 13 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 14 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 15 Tour companies
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 21 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 22 Quick Trip to NYC
- 23 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.