My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 Montana- what are must see places?
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 8 from Moab to Bryce
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 13 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 14 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 17 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 20 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Paso Robles Here We Come...!