My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 3 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 4 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 5 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 6 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 7 US Open Tennis
- 8 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Hotels in San Diego
- 11 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 14 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 15 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 16 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 17 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 18 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 19 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 22 Oregon road trip
- 23 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 24 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 25 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.