My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 3 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 7 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 8 East Coast in December
- 9 N California trip questions
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental