My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Play Sport To Build Muscle Mass
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 4 universal studios and disney
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 Honeymoon out west.
- 7 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 8 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 9 Chicago to Charleston
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 12 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 13 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 14 USA, Trip to the south
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 19 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 22 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 23 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 24 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 25 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs