My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 2 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 3 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 6 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 7 stopping off I 81 South
- 8 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 9 NYC with 8 yr old
- 10 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please
- 11 24 hours in Boston - Where to eat?
- 12 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 13 United Nations tours
- 14 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 15 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 16 Relocating?
- 17 Advice on tipping
- 18 Best stays in Jackson hole/tetons
- 19 Virginia Beach/ Before or After Labor Day?
- 20 September Road Trip in New England
- 21 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 22 Road trip October
- 23 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 24 2 months in Hawaii!
- 25 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back