My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 2 Traveling out west
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Austin TX restaurants
- 6 Southern California and young kids
- 7 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 8 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 9 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 10 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 11 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 12 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 13 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 14 911 Museum
- 15 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 18 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 5 Days near Denver
- 20 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 21 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 22 TSA Security Question
- 23 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 24 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 25 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD