My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 5 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 charlotte
- 10 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 11 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 Sonoma or napa?
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Black Hills Trip Report
- 18 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 19 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 20 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 21 Cape Cod in October
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 Theater Historians
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 New York - Quebec itinierary