My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 5 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 11 Charleston Hotel Question
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 14 New Hampshire
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 Driving to Naples fl
- 17 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 18 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 19 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 20 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 21 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Nashville Questions