My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 2 Hotels Houston
- 3 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 4 Acadia National Park
- 5 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 6 Birthday vacation ideas
- 7 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 8 North California/South Oregon
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 11 driving RT 66
- 12 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 13 Long Weekend in Denver
- 14 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 15 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 16 From Newark to Manhattan
- 17 once in a lifetime
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 22 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 23 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 24 Monument Valley
- 25 Sedona lodging