My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 2 Southwest US
- 3 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 4 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 8 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 9 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 10 Car Rental in Sedona
- 11 Las Vegas show
- 12 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 13 Lake Powell
- 14 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 15 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 18 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 19 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 20 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 21 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 22 Glacier to Banff
- 23 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 24 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 25 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah