My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 5 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 7 Back From Alaska
- 8 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 9 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 10 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 11 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 16 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 17 orlando need a car?
- 18 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 19 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 20 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 21 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 22 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 23 chicago to hibbing
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT