My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida for a while
- 2 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 3 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 4 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 5 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 6 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 7 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 8 Quick Acela Questions
- 9 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 10 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 11 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 JFK Airport Parking
- 14 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 15 Detroit People Mover
- 16 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 17 Seeking Advice for Road Trip
- 18 Detroit Downtown Walking and Safety
- 19 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 20 Highlights in New England
- 21 Christmas season in Disney World
- 22 Abandoned places in southern California
- 23 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 24 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 25 Thanksgiving dinner in Williamsburg