My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hilicopter tour oahu
- 2 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 3 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 4 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 5 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 6 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 7 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 8 Road trip from and back to New York
- 9 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 11 Berkshires with a toddler
- 12 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 13 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 14 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 15 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 16 Best way to see Oahu
- 17 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 18 CA coast road trip with kids
- 19 Vegas/California May 2016
- 20 Minnesota to Colorado
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 23 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 24 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3