My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 N California trip questions
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Fall color yet?
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 10 New England Skiing
- 11 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 12 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 13 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 16 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 17 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 18 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 19 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 20 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Worst Restaurants in America