My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 2 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 5 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 6 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 7 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 8 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 trip advice from TN to TX
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park