My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 3 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 4 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 5 Returned from Sedona
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 8 Carlsbad Caverns
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 12 NYC with wheelchair
- 13 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 14 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 15 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 18 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 19 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 21 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 22 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 23 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 24 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15