My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Morning in miami
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Las Vegas must sees
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 10 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco