My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 2 your favorite city USA?
- 3 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 4 Help with driving East to West
- 5 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 6 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 7 Pacific coast road trip
- 8 Two days out of Seattle
- 9 Senior Travel Helper
- 10 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 11 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 12 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 13 South Carolina
- 14 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 15 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 16 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 17 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 18 Austin with Kids
- 19 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 20 Austin Getaway
- 21 Maine
- 22 Driving From Florida to Maryland
- 23 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 24 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 25 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?