My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Will have five days in Savannah
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 14 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 25 May visit to Denali