My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
- 1 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 7 Help with NYC transit
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 Williamsburg VA
- 10 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice