My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area