My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 3 Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 What to pack
- 5 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 6 First time, Best business class?
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 9 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 Desert Southwest
- 12 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 13 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 14 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 US-Canada road trip help
- 18 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 19 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 20 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Mardi Gras
- 23 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help