My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Powershares QQQ 300 Live Stream
- 2 Skagway
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Honeymoon out west.
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 Utah National Parks visit
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 universal studios and disney
- 22 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 23 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 24 How many states have you been to?
- 25 Quick Trip to D.C. In April