My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 17 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?