My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 4 kauai
- 5 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 6 Hawaii Cruise
- 7 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 8 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 9 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 10 First time to Alaska
- 11 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 12 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 BBQ
- 15 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 16 Anaheim - no car
- 17 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 20 Things to do in NYC
- 21 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 24 days out west
- 24 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 25 New York best app