My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK Terminal 8
- 2 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 3 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 8 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 9 AR State Parks
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 9-10 day trip to WA
- 15 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 16 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 17 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Atlanta With Toddler
- 24 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 25 NYC For The Day