Help! I am looking for advice on a great hotel in the French Quater with a pool. So far most hotels are priced at $175 plus which seems a little steep. I am traveling with my fiance for his birthday the end of May for five nights. I believe it will be hot and a pool would be great to cool off. We enjoy small hotels (boutique) that are laid back but clean. Can someone recommend a clean hotel in a safe location within walking distance to attractions. I have narrowed my choices down to Maison Dupuy, Bienville House, and Place d'Armes. The Monteleone is beautiful but seems a bit stuffy and too big ---also it is very expensive (over 200 per night) Thanks for your help!
New Orleans Hotels in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas