Help! I am looking for advice on a great hotel in the French Quater with a pool. So far most hotels are priced at $175 plus which seems a little steep. I am traveling with my fiance for his birthday the end of May for five nights. I believe it will be hot and a pool would be great to cool off. We enjoy small hotels (boutique) that are laid back but clean. Can someone recommend a clean hotel in a safe location within walking distance to attractions. I have narrowed my choices down to Maison Dupuy, Bienville House, and Place d'Armes. The Monteleone is beautiful but seems a bit stuffy and too big ---also it is very expensive (over 200 per night) Thanks for your help!
New Orleans Hotels in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?