I am going in January for fun, for a long weekend - with 8 other people. I am looking for a hotel that has nice rooms, and hopefully is not over about $130. It does not matter whether we are in the French Quarter or not, in fact I heard your money goes further outside the F.Q., like the Garden District or Fauberg. Please let me know if anyone has stayed somewhere they really liked, that is not too expensive yet was nice. I have reservations now at the Avenue Plaza Hotel and the Prytania Park Hotel (just to make sure we have something) but I have never heard from anyone who has stayed at those places. Anyone???
New Orleans Hotels
- 1 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 14 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 16 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 17 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 20 Seward to Anchorage
- 21 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 22 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 23 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 24 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 25 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest