We are planning a trip to New Orleans with some friends. For sentimental reasons they would like to stay at a property once known as the Grand Sonesta. Although I have found the Royal Sonesta, I have not located the Grand Sonesta so assume that the property has changed its name. Can anyone tell me the current name of the former Grand Sonesta? Thanks!
New Orleans hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Moving out of states from Florida
- 4 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 7 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 8 Atlanta to LA
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 15 Things to do in La Jolla
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 18 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 19 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 20 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 24 Things to do in Key West
- 25 First time to Hawaii (Maui)