We are planning a trip to New Orleans with some friends. For sentimental reasons they would like to stay at a property once known as the Grand Sonesta. Although I have found the Royal Sonesta, I have not located the Grand Sonesta so assume that the property has changed its name. Can anyone tell me the current name of the former Grand Sonesta? Thanks!
New Orleans hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Asheville NC without a car
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State