I have a conference in April that is at the Roosevelt. Unfortunately, the rooms at the conference price are booked. I am looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel that is not too far from the Roosevelt...so I can walk to the conference each day.
What is reasonably priced? The Roosevelt wanted $799/night. I would like something in the $300-$400 range (or less).
This is my first visit to New Orleans, so I am at a loss for hotels and geography, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/maxtropin-reviews
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 6 Wristbands
- 7 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 8 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Trip Starting from New York
- 22 road trip during husbands bday
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 A day in Boston
- 25 Universal Orlando 2.5 days