I have a conference in April that is at the Roosevelt. Unfortunately, the rooms at the conference price are booked. I am looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel that is not too far from the Roosevelt...so I can walk to the conference each day.
What is reasonably priced? The Roosevelt wanted $799/night. I would like something in the $300-$400 range (or less).
This is my first visit to New Orleans, so I am at a loss for hotels and geography, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 3 Places to stay in Skagway
- 4 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 5 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 6 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 7 US Trip
- 8 flagstaff
- 9 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 10 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 11 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 14 Maui - luau question
- 15 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 19 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Bryce and Zion planning
- 25 Country Walkers