I have a conference in April that is at the Roosevelt. Unfortunately, the rooms at the conference price are booked. I am looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel that is not too far from the Roosevelt...so I can walk to the conference each day.
What is reasonably priced? The Roosevelt wanted $799/night. I would like something in the $300-$400 range (or less).
This is my first visit to New Orleans, so I am at a loss for hotels and geography, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 101 closure
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 6 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 10 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 17 Alaska cruise
- 18 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common