Traveling to New Orleans this October with friends (all couples). Haven't been since in my 20's and the Royal Sonesta was the place to stay. Looking for an upscale hotel in a good location- in or close to French quarter, etc. What would be the top 6 hotels? Really looking to enjoy all the amazing restaurants, music, culture, etc...and enjoy a fun weekend down south.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 2 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 3 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 8 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 9 seattle-portland place to stay
- 10 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 12 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 13 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 14 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 15 Alaska cruise one way and drive?
- 16 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 Orlando -Zika
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Alamo convertible
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?