Traveling to New Orleans this October with friends (all couples). Haven't been since in my 20's and the Royal Sonesta was the place to stay. Looking for an upscale hotel in a good location- in or close to French quarter, etc. What would be the top 6 hotels? Really looking to enjoy all the amazing restaurants, music, culture, etc...and enjoy a fun weekend down south.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 2 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 14 Skagway
- 15 Retiring in NM?
- 16 Chicago to Charleston
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Honeymoon out west.
- 24 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 25 Route Planning for East USA