I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 I95
- 12 Pt Everglades to fll
- 13 Change planes in Atlanta
- 14 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14