I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://oceansknowledge.com
- 2 Northern California Gardens.
- 3 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Train from east cost to west coast
- 8 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Route 66
- 14 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 15 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 17 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 18 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 19 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 20 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 21 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 22 Colorado itinerary
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 25 Hawaii wedding