I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Colorado Shows Off
- 4 help me plan a Cali trip
- 5 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 6 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 17 Muir Woods in October
- 18 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 19 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 20 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 21 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 22 Mesa Verde question
- 23 Planning our Move
- 24 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?