I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
New Orleans Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Question about Miami travel
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner