I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK to Washington
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 6 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 How much time in Badlands?
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 13 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 14 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 15 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 16 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 17 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 24 Houston during hurricane
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area