I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA HP : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP MAIL 24*7
- 2 Big Sur Help!!
- 3 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 7 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 12 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 13 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 14 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 15 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 16 Las Vegas trip report
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 23 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.