I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 2 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 3 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 4 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 8 Phone SIM
- 9 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 10 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 11 A June trip to Kauai
- 12 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 13 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 14 Steamboat in August
- 15 Napa Valley Hotel
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 18 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 21 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 22 Christmas Napa Valley
- 23 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA