I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 New York City
- 6 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 7 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 12 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 13 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 14 Arlington funeral plans
- 15 destin resorts
- 16 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 17 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 18 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 19 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 20 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 21 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 22 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 23 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 24 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip