I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
New Orleans Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu