I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
New Orleans Help Please!
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 Where should I move to?
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 11 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013