I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California and young kids
- 2 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 3 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 4 Bug bites, help!
- 5 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 6 Traveling out west
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 9 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 10 Hotel in Austin
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Austin TX restaurants
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 15 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 16 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 17 911 Museum
- 18 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 21 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 5 Days near Denver
- 23 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 TSA Security Question