I am going to NOLA for the first time with a group of 6 of us. We are all first-timers! I had a few questions that I'd like to bombard you with
1. We are interested in doing a ghost tour, we don't want the cheesy tour guides or anything kiddy-like. Any suggestions? Also, do you have any recommendations for the cemetery or voodoo tours? Any tour companies your prefer over others?
2. How long should we allow to visit the WWII museum?
3. What are some of your favorite restaurants that we will see more locals than tourists?
4. Favorite restaurants to get the vietnamese banh-mi sandwiches at?
5. Any other suggestions for must see things for a group of childless adults in their early 30s that don't drink?
6. Just how hot will it be in late August/early September? Humidity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 Driving from Los Angeles to Reno...Where to stop for the night?
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 10 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 11 Austin, Hotel
- 12 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 13 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 14 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 15 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 16 Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 18 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 21 US Trip
- 22 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 25 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points