A group of six of us are going to be visiting New Orleans for the first time at the end of October. We've heard that Halloween in NO can be pretty festive. Any suggestions on things to do or places to go in keeping with the holiday? Should we consider bringing costumes and/or masks?
New Orleans @ Halloween
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 3 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 4 Chicago Questions
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 9 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 10 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 11 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 12 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 13 Is the New York subway safe?
- 14 Chicago eateries downtown
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Where to from Tampa?
- 18 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 19 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 21 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 22 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.