A group of six of us are going to be visiting New Orleans for the first time at the end of October. We've heard that Halloween in NO can be pretty festive. Any suggestions on things to do or places to go in keeping with the holiday? Should we consider bringing costumes and/or masks?
New Orleans @ Halloween
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 13 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Lodging - Yosemite
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)