We have school age kids 11 and 8 and are taking them to New Orleans over spring break. Please offer up any suggestions of things to do with them. Are they too old for the children's museums? Is Laura Plantation worth the money and time? Would love suggestions to eat too. Is staying near the convention center a good location? Is the Algiers ferry worth taking? Any suggestions for Haunted Tours that are good for kids? Thanks so much!
New Orleans for Kids - ideas of things to do
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Fripp island
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help