We have school age kids 11 and 8 and are taking them to New Orleans over spring break. Please offer up any suggestions of things to do with them. Are they too old for the children's museums? Is Laura Plantation worth the money and time? Would love suggestions to eat too. Is staying near the convention center a good location? Is the Algiers ferry worth taking? Any suggestions for Haunted Tours that are good for kids? Thanks so much!
New Orleans for Kids - ideas of things to do
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 3 San Fransisco to LA
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell