My husband is in charge of planning his brother's bachelor party in New Orleans. They are going for a long weekend in February. My husband has never been there but wanted to plan some activities other than just sitting around and drinking. Most of the guys at the party will be in their late 20's. Anyway, if you have any good ideas for afternoon activities we would appreciate it! Thanks! Oh, and if you know of any less expensive hotels near the French Quarter, please share as well.
New Orleans- Bachelor party ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 15 Asheville NC without a car
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?