My husband, eight-year-old son, and I are heading to New Orleans in March. We have all day Sunday and Tuesday for visiting one or more of these three Audubon attractions. I have no idea how much time we should allow for each place. Would it be possible to visit two places in one day? If so, which two? If that's too rushed, which two of the three attractions should we plan to visit? We have been to other nice zoos and aquariums in the past (San Diego Zoo and Monterey Bay Aquarium), but the insectarium is something we don't find often, so I'm leaning toward going there for sure. Any inputs would be appreciated.
New Orleans Audubon Zoo, Aquarium and Insectarium
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 5 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 19 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 23 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC