My husband, eight-year-old son, and I are heading to New Orleans in March. We have all day Sunday and Tuesday for visiting one or more of these three Audubon attractions. I have no idea how much time we should allow for each place. Would it be possible to visit two places in one day? If so, which two? If that's too rushed, which two of the three attractions should we plan to visit? We have been to other nice zoos and aquariums in the past (San Diego Zoo and Monterey Bay Aquarium), but the insectarium is something we don't find often, so I'm leaning toward going there for sure. Any inputs would be appreciated.
New Orleans Audubon Zoo, Aquarium and Insectarium
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help