My husband, eight-year-old son, and I are heading to New Orleans in March. We have all day Sunday and Tuesday for visiting one or more of these three Audubon attractions. I have no idea how much time we should allow for each place. Would it be possible to visit two places in one day? If so, which two? If that's too rushed, which two of the three attractions should we plan to visit? We have been to other nice zoos and aquariums in the past (San Diego Zoo and Monterey Bay Aquarium), but the insectarium is something we don't find often, so I'm leaning toward going there for sure. Any inputs would be appreciated.
New Orleans Audubon Zoo, Aquarium and Insectarium
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 3 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 4 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 5 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 6 carousel bar nola
- 7 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 14 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 15 Big Sur?
- 16 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 17 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 18 NYC play advice needed
- 19 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Whale watching in July
- 22 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 23 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California