My husband, eight-year-old son, and I are heading to New Orleans in March. We have all day Sunday and Tuesday for visiting one or more of these three Audubon attractions. I have no idea how much time we should allow for each place. Would it be possible to visit two places in one day? If so, which two? If that's too rushed, which two of the three attractions should we plan to visit? We have been to other nice zoos and aquariums in the past (San Diego Zoo and Monterey Bay Aquarium), but the insectarium is something we don't find often, so I'm leaning toward going there for sure. Any inputs would be appreciated.
New Orleans Audubon Zoo, Aquarium and Insectarium
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014