My husband and I are considering a trip to New Orleans in early March. He's been there a few times for business, I've never been. I have a week's vacation that I must use up by the end of March but he doesn't want to spend the whole week there. So we were considering maybe 2 nights in Pensacola since he loves the Blue Angels. Is there much to do there besides the Blue Angels and the aviation museum? Other suggestions of places to visit within no more than a 3 to 4 hour drive of New Orleans? We're in our 50's and we like museums and cultural/historical sites. Thanks for any ideas!
New Orleans and somewhere else, Pensacola perhaps?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown