My husband and I are considering a trip to New Orleans in early March. He's been there a few times for business, I've never been. I have a week's vacation that I must use up by the end of March but he doesn't want to spend the whole week there. So we were considering maybe 2 nights in Pensacola since he loves the Blue Angels. Is there much to do there besides the Blue Angels and the aviation museum? Other suggestions of places to visit within no more than a 3 to 4 hour drive of New Orleans? We're in our 50's and we like museums and cultural/historical sites. Thanks for any ideas!
New Orleans and somewhere else, Pensacola perhaps?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 9 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 10 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?