My husband and I are considering a trip to New Orleans in early March. He's been there a few times for business, I've never been. I have a week's vacation that I must use up by the end of March but he doesn't want to spend the whole week there. So we were considering maybe 2 nights in Pensacola since he loves the Blue Angels. Is there much to do there besides the Blue Angels and the aviation museum? Other suggestions of places to visit within no more than a 3 to 4 hour drive of New Orleans? We're in our 50's and we like museums and cultural/historical sites. Thanks for any ideas!
New Orleans and somewhere else, Pensacola perhaps?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM