My husband and I are considering a trip to New Orleans in early March. He's been there a few times for business, I've never been. I have a week's vacation that I must use up by the end of March but he doesn't want to spend the whole week there. So we were considering maybe 2 nights in Pensacola since he loves the Blue Angels. Is there much to do there besides the Blue Angels and the aviation museum? Other suggestions of places to visit within no more than a 3 to 4 hour drive of New Orleans? We're in our 50's and we like museums and cultural/historical sites. Thanks for any ideas!
New Orleans and somewhere else, Pensacola perhaps?
- 1 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 2 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 3 Kauai golf
- 4 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 5 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 17 Cape Ann area
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 23 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants