We are in New Orleans Oct 2-7 for a wedding and have a couple of days to travel outside the city. Looking for advice on how far we can go and if we should stay along the coast or go north. We prefer great drives, historical sites or nature to restaurants and shopping. We are also interested in jazz clubs for one night in the city or any real kitschy NOLA experiences.
New Orleans and environs with adult children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Kauai Garden tours
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 6 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 7 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 8 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 9 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 14 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 15 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 16 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell