We are in New Orleans Oct 2-7 for a wedding and have a couple of days to travel outside the city. Looking for advice on how far we can go and if we should stay along the coast or go north. We prefer great drives, historical sites or nature to restaurants and shopping. We are also interested in jazz clubs for one night in the city or any real kitschy NOLA experiences.
New Orleans and environs with adult children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 6 Transportation help in Philly
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 17 palm desert, CA
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 late-night DC restaurant
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Philadelphia ?
- 22 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions