We are in New Orleans Oct 2-7 for a wedding and have a couple of days to travel outside the city. Looking for advice on how far we can go and if we should stay along the coast or go north. We prefer great drives, historical sites or nature to restaurants and shopping. We are also interested in jazz clubs for one night in the city or any real kitschy NOLA experiences.
New Orleans and environs with adult children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 6 New York city--best time to visit??
- 7 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 16 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 17 Maui Luau?
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)