We are in New Orleans Oct 2-7 for a wedding and have a couple of days to travel outside the city. Looking for advice on how far we can go and if we should stay along the coast or go north. We prefer great drives, historical sites or nature to restaurants and shopping. We are also interested in jazz clubs for one night in the city or any real kitschy NOLA experiences.
New Orleans and environs with adult children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 3 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 4 Ben Philipson
- 5 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Oahu
- 9 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 10 What time is it?
- 11 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 12 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 13 California
- 14 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 15 Newport Restaurants
- 16 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 17 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 18 getting around DC
- 19 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 20 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 21 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 22 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 23 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 East Coast Road Trip In Late January