We are in New Orleans Oct 2-7 for a wedding and have a couple of days to travel outside the city. Looking for advice on how far we can go and if we should stay along the coast or go north. We prefer great drives, historical sites or nature to restaurants and shopping. We are also interested in jazz clubs for one night in the city or any real kitschy NOLA experiences.
New Orleans and environs with adult children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Where to find t shirts from Barney's and a fake Balenciaga purse?
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 8 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 9 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 10 So you love handbags!
- 11 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 12 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 19 Re-Visit DC
- 20 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 21 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami