We are in New Orleans Oct 2-7 for a wedding and have a couple of days to travel outside the city. Looking for advice on how far we can go and if we should stay along the coast or go north. We prefer great drives, historical sites or nature to restaurants and shopping. We are also interested in jazz clubs for one night in the city or any real kitschy NOLA experiences.
New Orleans and environs with adult children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 San Diego Trip Report
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 18 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 19 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?