We are in New Orleans Oct 2-7 for a wedding and have a couple of days to travel outside the city. Looking for advice on how far we can go and if we should stay along the coast or go north. We prefer great drives, historical sites or nature to restaurants and shopping. We are also interested in jazz clubs for one night in the city or any real kitschy NOLA experiences.
New Orleans and environs with adult children
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 5 Transportation help in Philly
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 9 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 10 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 11 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 12 Temecula< CA
- 13 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 14 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 15 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 18 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 22 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 23 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 24 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 25 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report