We're planning a four night visit to New Orleans - in addition to jazz and food in the evenings - we would appreciate ideas of day time itineraries. I'm particularly interested in visiting Cajun country, listening to cajun music, and also perhaps visiting plantations, river cruises. We both love history, so interesting historical sites, museums in New Orleans proper would also be of interest. Suggestions? how would you divide your time?
New Orleans and environs - day trips, best itineraries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 20 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 21 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip