I understand that you need to be aware of your surroundings anywhere you are. But, I am wondering if during the day,walking around New Orleans is safe? Specifically, what areas are safe and what areas are NOT safe??? Is there any place specifically to stay away from? I have heard bad things about New Orleans and just want to make sure I stay in a "safe" place.
New Orleans - am I safe to walk around alone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Boston suggestions
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 11 West Coast Road Trip
- 12 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 first time in AZ
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice