I understand that you need to be aware of your surroundings anywhere you are. But, I am wondering if during the day,walking around New Orleans is safe? Specifically, what areas are safe and what areas are NOT safe??? Is there any place specifically to stay away from? I have heard bad things about New Orleans and just want to make sure I stay in a "safe" place.
New Orleans - am I safe to walk around alone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 16 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 19 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 20 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15