I understand that you need to be aware of your surroundings anywhere you are. But, I am wondering if during the day,walking around New Orleans is safe? Specifically, what areas are safe and what areas are NOT safe??? Is there any place specifically to stay away from? I have heard bad things about New Orleans and just want to make sure I stay in a "safe" place.
New Orleans - am I safe to walk around alone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015