This is our first trip to New Orleans, and we have no idea which area is best to stay in. I've heard some controversial things about certain parts of the city not being as safe, and certain parts being more festive/beautiful. I'd prefer something in the Marriott or Hilton chains. If not a particular hotel, at least some specific streets or areas would be appreciated. Thanks!
New Orleans -- best area to stay in to see the city?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?