We have 2 days in DC and have not been there for 10 years. Want to see ML King and have heard the "newsmuseum" is good. Any other things worth seeing that are fairly new? Possible new exhibits? I would have to see Lincoln Memorial and Vietnam Wall. Have seen FDR and would see that again.
new museum offers in D.C.
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 6 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 9 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 10 Grand Canyon in March?
- 11 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 12 California Tour Groups?
- 13 Hotel near Public Theater
- 14 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 20 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition