We have 2 days in DC and have not been there for 10 years. Want to see ML King and have heard the "newsmuseum" is good. Any other things worth seeing that are fairly new? Possible new exhibits? I would have to see Lincoln Memorial and Vietnam Wall. Have seen FDR and would see that again.
new museum offers in D.C.
- 1 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 5 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 9 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 19 Michigan Beaches
- 20 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 23 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 SW Utah