I have an opportunity to visit the santa fe area in the beginning of March. I know it's probably not the best time to go but I'm wondering just what to expect in terms of weather and scenery at that time of year. Is that area sort of 'open to visitors' at that time of year...selling wares in the plaza, etc.?
new mexico in march?
- 1 Boston Area College Tour
- 2 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 build a nice website
- 8 Red Leather Sofa
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Restos in Boca Raton
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 25 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ