I have an opportunity to visit the santa fe area in the beginning of March. I know it's probably not the best time to go but I'm wondering just what to expect in terms of weather and scenery at that time of year. Is that area sort of 'open to visitors' at that time of year...selling wares in the plaza, etc.?
new mexico in march?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 3 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Charlotte restaurant help
- 8 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Alaska railroad?
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?