Im planning a road trip and by planning I mean I've only just had the idea and I want to explore this. Id like to travel up the western coast of jersey, up to the Delaware Water Gap, and then head up the Apalachian Trail somehow. I dont want this to be a week long trip or anything we just want to see some mountains, lakes, leaves turning scenes. Any help would be appreciated
New Jersey to Vermont (Scenic) Need ideas Apalachian Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 2 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 3 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Barrow Alaska
- 7 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 8 Salt Lake City
- 9 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 10 Park City Utah
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 15 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Colorado trip
- 19 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 Alaska- Best tours
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 25 weather i antelope canyon in December