Im planning a road trip and by planning I mean I've only just had the idea and I want to explore this. Id like to travel up the western coast of jersey, up to the Delaware Water Gap, and then head up the Apalachian Trail somehow. I dont want this to be a week long trip or anything we just want to see some mountains, lakes, leaves turning scenes. Any help would be appreciated
New Jersey to Vermont (Scenic) Need ideas Apalachian Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 5 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 6 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 7 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 12 Berkshires
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 20 Spring Break in Charleston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park