Im planning a road trip and by planning I mean I've only just had the idea and I want to explore this. Id like to travel up the western coast of jersey, up to the Delaware Water Gap, and then head up the Apalachian Trail somehow. I dont want this to be a week long trip or anything we just want to see some mountains, lakes, leaves turning scenes. Any help would be appreciated
New Jersey to Vermont (Scenic) Need ideas Apalachian Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 2 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 7 Philadelphia ?
- 8 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 11 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 12 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 13 Houston in September
- 14 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 late-night DC restaurant
- 17 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 18 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 22 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 25 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question