Im planning a road trip and by planning I mean I've only just had the idea and I want to explore this. Id like to travel up the western coast of jersey, up to the Delaware Water Gap, and then head up the Apalachian Trail somehow. I dont want this to be a week long trip or anything we just want to see some mountains, lakes, leaves turning scenes. Any help would be appreciated
New Jersey to Vermont (Scenic) Need ideas Apalachian Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 Union Square area restaurant
- 7 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 8 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York, New York...
- 24 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 25 trains in Europe