Im planning a road trip and by planning I mean I've only just had the idea and I want to explore this. Id like to travel up the western coast of jersey, up to the Delaware Water Gap, and then head up the Apalachian Trail somehow. I dont want this to be a week long trip or anything we just want to see some mountains, lakes, leaves turning scenes. Any help would be appreciated
New Jersey to Vermont (Scenic) Need ideas Apalachian Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 5 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 6 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 13 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 16 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 17 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 18 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 21 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 22 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???