Im planning a road trip and by planning I mean I've only just had the idea and I want to explore this. Id like to travel up the western coast of jersey, up to the Delaware Water Gap, and then head up the Apalachian Trail somehow. I dont want this to be a week long trip or anything we just want to see some mountains, lakes, leaves turning scenes. Any help would be appreciated
New Jersey to Vermont (Scenic) Need ideas Apalachian Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 California self drive trip
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 11 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 12 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 13 Timeshare Nightmares
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 10 day trip to California
- 16 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 17 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 18 Drive along the Columbia River
- 19 Wine Country Picnic
- 20 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,