My husband and I want to take an instate road trip with an over night stay. We live in Watchung, New Jersey. I am embarrassed to say but besides Cape May and Asbury Park, we have no idea where else we can go... any suggestions from fellow NJ-iens are appreciated! We love the beach, museums, eating out, not so much shopping, and bar scene. Thank you!
New Jersey instate road trip with over night stay...
View all United States activity »
- 1 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 6 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 Rockport, MA dining?
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 Princeville in January
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 19 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 22 RIP Judy Rogers
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area