Hello! A good friend (along with her husband and 6 yr old son) will be staying in South Plainfield NJ for 8 nights in June. They will have a rental car and are willing to drive to see area attractions. What are some must-see attractions that you recommend for a family? Thank you!
New Jersey area with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive