We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Air Specialist & Heating Repair
- 2 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 3 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 4 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 5 Parka in PA during February?
- 6 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 IAH to HOU Questions
- 20 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Jazzfest side trips
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!