We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Best Destination in USA
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 x mas
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach