We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 2 Peter J. Burns III
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 12 Downtown Denver hotel
- 13 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 14 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 15 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 16 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 San Diego VRBO area
- 19 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 24 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 25 Disneyland Grand Californian