We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 17 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles