We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Washington, DC to Boston
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 15 San Diego Trip Report
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions