We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 San Diego, mission valley
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 7 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 8 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 14 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 17 MN lake home rental needed
- 18 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 19 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 20 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 21 blue ridge parkway?
- 22 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM