We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 2 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 3 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 4 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 7 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 8 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 9 Maine weather and temps
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 WA to CT
- 12 L.A. and Sequoia
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Alcatrez sold out
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 17 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 18 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 19 Broadway
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 22 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 23 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Need help planning....