We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Big Sur Help!!
- 3 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 4 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 5 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 6 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 7 Young Kids in Yellowstone
- 8 Denver to moab
- 9 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 10 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 11 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 14 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 15 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 16 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 17 Rules of the NY Subway
- 18 vermont lake
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Seward without a car
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 25 flagstaff