We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 5 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 6 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 7 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 8 Cape cod Labor Day
- 9 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 10 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 11 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 12 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 13 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely