We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 3 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 4 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 5 Atlanta With Toddler
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 9-10 day trip to WA
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 16 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Turo?
- 19 USA family tour
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai planning help
- 24 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 25 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental