We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 south west family trip itinerary
- 15 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 19 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 20 wasting time around JFK
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 23 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 24 SF Restaurant
- 25 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures