We are planning to catch a train from NYC to NJ to visit friends in Columbus. We are unsure whether we are staying with them or in a hotel as of yet but would love some recomendations. Also, we are unsure whether or not to hire car as we dont really know the distances, whether there is much public transport or what else there is to do in NJ. We have seen that six flags is only 30 minutes down the road and a few other attractions but other then that we arent sure. Our friends who live in Columbus work for the US airforce and have daughters in 3 different Colleges so will be great to visit them!
Any tips on the mentioned would be wonderful!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 South east road trip
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 6 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 25 Traveling in winter