I will be travelling from Springfield to Boston at the end of September and there is the option of stopping in New Haven on the way.
I had planned on an extra night in downtown Boston, around Copley, before staying with a friend a little outside the city centre. Would a night in New Haven be time better spent?
As I said in my earlier post, I would like to spend a night in a nice small town...would New Haven fit the bill?
Any advice much appreciated.
New Haven - Worth a visit?
- 1 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 2 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 3 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 4 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 5 Memphis Tours
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Meredith New Hampshire
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Around North America (cruise)
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Boston and surrounding area
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 23 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!