I will be travelling from Springfield to Boston at the end of September and there is the option of stopping in New Haven on the way.
I had planned on an extra night in downtown Boston, around Copley, before staying with a friend a little outside the city centre. Would a night in New Haven be time better spent?
As I said in my earlier post, I would like to spend a night in a nice small town...would New Haven fit the bill?
Any advice much appreciated.
New Haven - Worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 2 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 3 New York Yankee Station
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 8 Roads into Estes Park
- 9 Whale watching
- 10 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 11 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 14 Houston in September
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Road Trip
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 23 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 24 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days