I will be travelling from Springfield to Boston at the end of September and there is the option of stopping in New Haven on the way.
I had planned on an extra night in downtown Boston, around Copley, before staying with a friend a little outside the city centre. Would a night in New Haven be time better spent?
As I said in my earlier post, I would like to spend a night in a nice small town...would New Haven fit the bill?
Any advice much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/claire-hydrafirm-cream-uk/
- 2 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 3 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 usa roadtrip
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 Hawaii and...where?
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 How much time in Badlands?