I will be travelling from Springfield to Boston at the end of September and there is the option of stopping in New Haven on the way.
I had planned on an extra night in downtown Boston, around Copley, before staying with a friend a little outside the city centre. Would a night in New Haven be time better spent?
As I said in my earlier post, I would like to spend a night in a nice small town...would New Haven fit the bill?
Any advice much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/addys-focus/
- 2 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 3 http://mirahealthgarciniablog.com/t-complex/
- 4 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 5 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/brick-muscle/
- 6 http://topenhancementproducts.com/testinate-250
- 7 It increases testosterone level in your body
- 8 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 9 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alphadrox
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 11 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 12 Are You Looking expert criminal defense lawyer?
- 13 >>>> http://www.seremolynbuy.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 14 Neuro Elite Is A Powerful Brain Booster
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 http://isscamreview.com/cash-formula/
- 17 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 18 http://intelligentadvices.com/thunder-rock/
- 19 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 First Trip to New Mexico
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 Layover