I will be travelling from Springfield to Boston at the end of September and there is the option of stopping in New Haven on the way.
I had planned on an extra night in downtown Boston, around Copley, before staying with a friend a little outside the city centre. Would a night in New Haven be time better spent?
As I said in my earlier post, I would like to spend a night in a nice small town...would New Haven fit the bill?
Any advice much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 2 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 3 Mendocino Hiking
- 4 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 5 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 6 The New Whitney
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 Berkshires with a toddler
- 9 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 10 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 11 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 12 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 13 Highway 1 motels
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 16 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 19 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 20 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 21 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 24 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 25 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)