I will be travelling from Springfield to Boston at the end of September and there is the option of stopping in New Haven on the way.
I had planned on an extra night in downtown Boston, around Copley, before staying with a friend a little outside the city centre. Would a night in New Haven be time better spent?
As I said in my earlier post, I would like to spend a night in a nice small town...would New Haven fit the bill?
Any advice much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 2 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 3 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 4 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 9 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 12 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Yellowstone
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 22 Page, AZ area
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 25 Traveling Alone