I will be travelling from Springfield to Boston at the end of September and there is the option of stopping in New Haven on the way.
I had planned on an extra night in downtown Boston, around Copley, before staying with a friend a little outside the city centre. Would a night in New Haven be time better spent?
As I said in my earlier post, I would like to spend a night in a nice small town...would New Haven fit the bill?
Any advice much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 4 what western states to spend the most time in
- 5 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 Little Compton, RI
- 9 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 10 Moab UT Accommendations
- 11 A week in NYC - first timers
- 12 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 13 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 14 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 15 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 18 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 19 Retiring in Florida
- 20 Help with first time
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 23 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 24 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 25 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town