Does anyone know if there is plenty of parking at the metro north station in New Haven? We sometimes drive there (from western Mass) and take the train to Manhattan but we usually get there early and get parking in the main garage. Last week at 7:30 we got one of the last spaces and next week when we want to do this again we don't need to go anywhere near that early but am worried that showing up there at 10 a.m. the garage might be totally full. I know there is 'overflow' parking but is there enough and where is it? Thanks
New Haven metro north station parking
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island