Does anyone know if there is plenty of parking at the metro north station in New Haven? We sometimes drive there (from western Mass) and take the train to Manhattan but we usually get there early and get parking in the main garage. Last week at 7:30 we got one of the last spaces and next week when we want to do this again we don't need to go anywhere near that early but am worried that showing up there at 10 a.m. the garage might be totally full. I know there is 'overflow' parking but is there enough and where is it? Thanks
New Haven metro north station parking
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 7 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 8 A Visit to Charleston
- 9 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 10 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 17 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 18 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 19 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 20 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Lake Tahoe
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Moab and Bluff