Does anyone know if there is plenty of parking at the metro north station in New Haven? We sometimes drive there (from western Mass) and take the train to Manhattan but we usually get there early and get parking in the main garage. Last week at 7:30 we got one of the last spaces and next week when we want to do this again we don't need to go anywhere near that early but am worried that showing up there at 10 a.m. the garage might be totally full. I know there is 'overflow' parking but is there enough and where is it? Thanks
New Haven metro north station parking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 5 Maui vacation
- 6 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 7 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 12 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown