Will be traveling with almost 3 yr old and 6 yr old. Will do Newbury Port and Portsmouth in one day. Is that too much? I'm interested in the Strawbery Banke Museum, but is 1/2 a day enough?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 4 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 8 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 9 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Sonoma
- 18 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake