Will be traveling with almost 3 yr old and 6 yr old. Will do Newbury Port and Portsmouth in one day. Is that too much? I'm interested in the Strawbery Banke Museum, but is 1/2 a day enough?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hello hai
- 2 hello
- 3 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 4 Kids Vacation Place
- 5 Boston waterfront Italian
- 6 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 7 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Day in Spokane
- 12 Napa valley getaway
- 13 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 14 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 17 Desert Southwest
- 18 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Zion and Bryce in July
- 23 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 24 First time, Best business class?
- 25 What to pack