Will be traveling with almost 3 yr old and 6 yr old. Will do Newbury Port and Portsmouth in one day. Is that too much? I'm interested in the Strawbery Banke Museum, but is 1/2 a day enough?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 OHare car service north suburbs
- 3 Currency and hotels
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 disneyland
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 11 Key West
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 16 moving to Florida
- 17 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 18 DC restaurant report
- 19 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 20 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 East Tennesee to mohonk.