we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
New Hampshire Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 8 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 9 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 10 SFO International Airport
- 11 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 23 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown