we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 4 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 5 US Trip
- 6 flagstaff
- 7 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 8 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 9 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 Maui - luau question
- 13 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 14 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 15 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 16 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 17 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 18 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 19 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 Bryce and Zion planning
- 24 Country Walkers
- 25 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island