we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 5 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 6 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 7 Northern California Gardens.
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 11 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 12 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 13 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 14 Arches or Zion?
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 Dallas airport to bush library
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 19 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 20 Providence RI Waterfire
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 23 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th