we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 6 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 9 Nilichik Ak.
- 10 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 11 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 12 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 13 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 14 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 17 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 18 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 19 New England Canada Road Trip
- 20 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 21 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?