we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 6 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 7 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 California Trip
- 10 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 11 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 12 New Orleans
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 15 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Weather in Chicago
- 21 Road trip around Washington DC
- 22 Utah trip Itinerary
- 23 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Kentucky Derby Shuttle