we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://beautyskintry.com/addium/
- 2 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 3 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 7 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 8 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Napa Valley Weekend
- 12 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 13 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 16 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 17 Carlsbad Caverns
- 18 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 21 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 22 Returned from Sedona
- 23 50th Anniversary Trip
- 24 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 25 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK