we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Matthew Krivitsky
- 2 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 3 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/bisou-cream/
- 7 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/forskolin-honest-review-2016/
- 9 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 10 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 11 san fransisco to crater lake
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 18 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 19 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 23 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help