we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 highway 54
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Help with driving East to West
- 7 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 8 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 9 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 10 Sail yacht. California
- 11 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 12 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 14 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 15 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 16 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 17 Cashless Toll roads.
- 18 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 19 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 20 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 21 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 22 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 23 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Bed and Breakfasts in California