we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 4 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 7 Blue fortera
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 15 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 16 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 19 How much time in Badlands?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 21 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 22 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 23 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 24 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 25 Where to live in the North East