we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 2 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 3 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 7 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Sedona for a Month
- 12 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 17 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 18 Southwest road trip
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 23 Alaska independent tour for group
- 24 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 25 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me