we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 2 MY BIo
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 5 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 6 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 7 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 9 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 12 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 13 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 14 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 18 New Orleans music
- 19 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 20 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 21 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 22 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 23 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 24 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 25 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington