we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 2 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 3 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 4 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 5 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 6 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 7 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 9 Vegas Where to Start
- 10 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 11 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 12 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 13 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 14 Yellowstone June 2014
- 15 2 months in Hawaii!
- 16 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 17 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 18 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 19 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 20 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 21 Annapolis to Boston
- 22 Road Trip
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 24 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 25 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.