we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin)
checkout the scenic view and to do few easy tracks ( maybe while we spend time in the Cabin) , visit nice villages , shopping area , National parks , whale , etc.
New Hampshire Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 17 Yosemite Fire
- 18 Lodging - Yosemite
- 19 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014