We are planning on visiting Boston and the New England area in mid-August. We hope to go as far south as Newport, RI and as far north as Portland, Maine, including several days in Boston, Cape Cod, etc. We have 3 children ages 13,11 & 8. Any recommendations on places to stay/things to do? We have about 11 days all together.
New England with kids in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover