I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My travels to Monument Valley
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 Food Festival Tour
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 24 seattle apartment
- 25 Universal Studios vacation