I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOVE SPELL,VOODOO IN CALIFORNIA[+27787575234]IN CALIFORNIA
- 2 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 3 10 days vacation in California
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 10 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 11 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 20 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 23 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 24 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 25 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska