I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 15 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 Trip to USA in July
- 18 Beaches in Incline Village
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Key West luxury hotels
- 22 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 23 Florida vacation
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 a short trip to san francisco