I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NFL 2017
- 2 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 9-10 day trip to WA
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 19 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Turo?
- 23 USA family tour
- 24 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Kauai planning help