I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late night eating in Kauai
- 2 Florida Beach Hotel
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 5 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 6 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 7 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 8 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 9 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 10 Alaska independent tour for group
- 11 Hamilton Broadway
- 12 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 13 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 My road trip through southern US.
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 Florida Nature Trip
- 18 help from a true New Yorker.
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Bronx Help to visit hospital