I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
New England vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 2 Orlando in February
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 10 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 11 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 12 Orlando hotels
- 13 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 14 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 15 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 23 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 24 Clearwater FL area
- 25 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route