I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 2 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 3 Pacific Northwest
- 4 Just Wondering
- 5 24 days out west
- 6 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 7 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Shenandoah National park
- 10 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 11 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego
- 15 Arizona PHX car rental
- 16 Dinner in Anchorage
- 17 Rental Car Orlando
- 18 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 21 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 22 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 25 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016