I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 8 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 9 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 10 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 11 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 12 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 13 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 14 Driving at Night in YNP
- 15 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 16 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 17 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 18 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 19 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 20 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 21 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 24 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement