I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 3 south west family trip itinerary
- 4 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 10 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 11 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 12 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 13 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 14 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 15 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 16 wasting time around JFK
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 19 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 SF Restaurant
- 22 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 23 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 24 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.