I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
New England vacation
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 19 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February