I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A visibility vest for chickens
- 2 Marfa/Big Bend
- 3 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 6 DC Restaurants
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Phoenix for the weekend
- 11 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 17 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 18 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 19 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 22 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 23 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 24 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten