I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 7 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Sedona for a Month
- 20 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 21 Alaska -public transport
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Southwest road trip