I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
New England vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Air Connections on Maui
- 3 Chicago Questions
- 4 camaro hire in waikiki
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 charlotte
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???