I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
New England vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 11 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 17 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 18 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 19 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 24 10 day trip to California
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier