I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
New England vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Boston suggestions
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 first time in AZ
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice