I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 2 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 3 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 7 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Maine
- 10 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 11 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 12 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 15 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 18 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 21 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 22 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 23 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 24 Austin with Kids
- 25 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan