My husband and I will be in Boston the last weekend in October. We would like to add 5-6 days to the trip (October 22- 28) . We are flexible as to airport to arrive at, but will be leaving from Logan. Ideally we are looking to rest, relax, take in the foliage (although it will be late), stay at smaller hotels/inns, enjoy local color. We do not want to change hotels every night - would like to stay at two hotels at most during the non-Boston part of the trip. Oh, and we do enjoy good food and wine and would take that into account in deciding where to stay/visit. Two possibilities are flying into Albany and staying in Southern Vt/Berkshires or to visit the Cape. All suggestions welcome. I am assuming we will be past the peak foliage crowds. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.
New England trip - late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SFO black friday traffic
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 How to dress in Vegas
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 20 St Patrick's renovations
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 From Seattle airport to the city