My husband and I will be in Boston the last weekend in October. We would like to add 5-6 days to the trip (October 22- 28) . We are flexible as to airport to arrive at, but will be leaving from Logan. Ideally we are looking to rest, relax, take in the foliage (although it will be late), stay at smaller hotels/inns, enjoy local color. We do not want to change hotels every night - would like to stay at two hotels at most during the non-Boston part of the trip. Oh, and we do enjoy good food and wine and would take that into account in deciding where to stay/visit. Two possibilities are flying into Albany and staying in Southern Vt/Berkshires or to visit the Cape. All suggestions welcome. I am assuming we will be past the peak foliage crowds. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.
New England trip - late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 4 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 12 charleston during Christmas Week
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 25 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM