My husband and I will be in Boston the last weekend in October. We would like to add 5-6 days to the trip (October 22- 28) . We are flexible as to airport to arrive at, but will be leaving from Logan. Ideally we are looking to rest, relax, take in the foliage (although it will be late), stay at smaller hotels/inns, enjoy local color. We do not want to change hotels every night - would like to stay at two hotels at most during the non-Boston part of the trip. Oh, and we do enjoy good food and wine and would take that into account in deciding where to stay/visit. Two possibilities are flying into Albany and staying in Southern Vt/Berkshires or to visit the Cape. All suggestions welcome. I am assuming we will be past the peak foliage crowds. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.
New England trip - late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Washington, DC to Boston
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 15 San Diego Trip Report
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions