My husband and I will be in Boston the last weekend in October. We would like to add 5-6 days to the trip (October 22- 28) . We are flexible as to airport to arrive at, but will be leaving from Logan. Ideally we are looking to rest, relax, take in the foliage (although it will be late), stay at smaller hotels/inns, enjoy local color. We do not want to change hotels every night - would like to stay at two hotels at most during the non-Boston part of the trip. Oh, and we do enjoy good food and wine and would take that into account in deciding where to stay/visit. Two possibilities are flying into Albany and staying in Southern Vt/Berkshires or to visit the Cape. All suggestions welcome. I am assuming we will be past the peak foliage crowds. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.
New England trip - late October
View all United States activity »
- 1 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 pa to az
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?