My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Boston suggestions
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 11 West Coast Road Trip
- 12 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 first time in AZ
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice