My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Door County Suggestions
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 21 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help