My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 11 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 12 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 13 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 14 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 adams morgan - safety
- 19 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 20 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 21 Morning in miami
- 22 Las Vegas must sees
- 23 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale