My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 relocating travel
- 5 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 6 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 7 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 8 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 17 Mesa Verde
- 18 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 25 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?