My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 2 Hawaiian Islands
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Cabin in Asheville area
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Seattle Transportation??
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Zion the narrows
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 25 New England Family Trip - August