My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 2 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 California
- 14 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 22 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Ben Landa
- 25 4 week family trip ideas