My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 palm desert, CA
- 2 New York Trip
- 3 Balloon fest hotels
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Philadelphia ?
- 6 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 7 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 10 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 11 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 12 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 15 late-night DC restaurant
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 24 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 25 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?