My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 10 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 15 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 16 Biloxi questions again
- 17 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple