My wife and I would love some experienced tips for this trip. We'll fly into Boston, rent a car, thenne night in Amhurst/Hadley, Mass.; 3 days in Vermont, anchored in Waterbury/Stowe, Vermont; 2 days in Plymouth, NH, 3 days in Portland, Maine; and one day, night in Portsmouth NH. Would love tips on sight-seeing, dining, side trips. Thanks!
New England tour by car, Sept. 24 - Oct 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 12 Philly
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 18 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 19 Road Trip SW
- 20 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 24 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!