We are arriving in Burlington Vermont on June 27th , it will be late afternoon, so we have rented a room for two nights there. We will leave Burlington on the 29, we have rented a car and will be traveling to Concord NH. We will stay overnight there and travel to Portland Maine, stay one night then on to Bangor Maine, then stay over night back to Littleton NH stay overnight and from there back to Burlington. We will fly back home on the 4th of July. My question? Is this too busy, not busy enough or just right? We at this time only have reservations made in Burlington for 2 nights. Should we skip some place and spend an extra night in Portland Maine? We will be stopping during our day trips and seeing points of interest along the way. Any input would be appreciated. We like to see any interesting places, points of interest, Good Flea Markets, shopping such as vendors and locally made items.. Any input on any of these plus trip plans would be greatly appreciated, since we have never been to any of these places before. Thanks so much
New England States Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Alaska railroad?
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 culpepper
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West