We are arriving in Burlington Vermont on June 27th , it will be late afternoon, so we have rented a room for two nights there. We will leave Burlington on the 29, we have rented a car and will be traveling to Concord NH. We will stay overnight there and travel to Portland Maine, stay one night then on to Bangor Maine, then stay over night back to Littleton NH stay overnight and from there back to Burlington. We will fly back home on the 4th of July. My question? Is this too busy, not busy enough or just right? We at this time only have reservations made in Burlington for 2 nights. Should we skip some place and spend an extra night in Portland Maine? We will be stopping during our day trips and seeing points of interest along the way. Any input would be appreciated. We like to see any interesting places, points of interest, Good Flea Markets, shopping such as vendors and locally made items.. Any input on any of these plus trip plans would be greatly appreciated, since we have never been to any of these places before. Thanks so much
New England States Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 7 Transportation help in Philly
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour