I'm planning a family ski trip for week between Christmas and New Years in New England. We are a mixed group....Grandparents through 15mos olds. 6 families in all. Not all skiiers, so a resort with lots of options is ideal. A spa would be wonderful , babysitting, and causal dinner options. I prefer a hotel to a condo rental, but open to it for the right place. Well be coming from NYC & Boston, and ok with a drive of up to 4 hours from each. Any ideas? Anything I've left out to help in making suggestions?
New England Ski Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 10 Denver in a half day
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL