I'm planning a family ski trip for week between Christmas and New Years in New England. We are a mixed group....Grandparents through 15mos olds. 6 families in all. Not all skiiers, so a resort with lots of options is ideal. A spa would be wonderful , babysitting, and causal dinner options. I prefer a hotel to a condo rental, but open to it for the right place. Well be coming from NYC & Boston, and ok with a drive of up to 4 hours from each. Any ideas? Anything I've left out to help in making suggestions?
New England Ski Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 2 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 8 Boston area
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 15 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 19 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 25 San Diego Desert Trip in January