I know we're late trying to put this together, but were considering a trip flying in to Providence, then the Berkshires, western Conn. & up the coast to Newport, possibly a side trip to Cape Cod. Now I'm wondering if upstate NY & VT would be a better choice, hoping to avoid crowds as much as possible and possibly see a bit of color? We did NH & Maine last year so hoped to see a little different area.
New England Sept. 28-Oct. 8 - Conn. & RI or NY & VT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 3 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 4 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 5 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 15 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 Christmas weather?
- 18 Big island itinerary
- 19 New York City and New England
- 20 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 23 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 24 Thousand Islands
- 25 Best Destination in USA