My husband and I are planning a trip from Manchester NH the last week of September. I wanted to try to hit as many places as I could in 7 days. Where is the best place in Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire to see and can I add in Salem Mass and Providence RI or am I being too greedy.
New England Sept 2011
- 1 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 2 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 8 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 9 Northwest Trip
- 10 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 11 Death Valley in November
- 12 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 13 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 14 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 15 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 16 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 17 Blue ridge parkway
- 18 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 19 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 20 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 21 Western NC Zipline
- 22 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 23 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 24 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 25 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids