We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 8 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 9 I95
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Pt Everglades to fll
- 16 Change planes in Atlanta
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 19 Restaurants in Mesa
- 20 a short trip to san francisco
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 25 Labor Day in Key West...Literally