We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 24 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 25 charlotte