We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 12 Theater Historians
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Boston hotel & transportation
- 19 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 hilton capital
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon