We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants