We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 A day in Dallas
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples