We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 2 A day in Boston
- 3 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 4 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 7 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 8 Newport , RI
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Steamboat in August
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 Depot Bay OR
- 13 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 14 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 15 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 16 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 19 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 20 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 21 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 22 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 23 Phone SIM
- 24 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 25 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes