We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 18 Washington DC in Spring?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant