We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 2 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 3 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 4 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 5 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 6 San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 8 Rental Car Orlando
- 9 Dinner in Anchorage
- 10 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 11 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 14 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 15 Nashville Public Transportation
- 16 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 19 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 20 Arizona PHX car rental
- 21 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 24 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 25 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village