We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 2 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 3 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 4 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 New Orleans logistics
- 10 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 11 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 12 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 13 North Oregon Coast touring
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 17 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 18 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 19 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 20 My Vegas TR
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 23 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??