We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 2 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 3 Florida Family vacation in California
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 8 September Road Trip in New England
- 9 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 10 NYC with 8 yr old
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 13 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 14 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 15 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 16 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 17 San Francisco California
- 18 Miami and New Orleans
- 19 Louisville in December
- 20 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 21 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 22 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 23 United Nations tours
- 24 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 25 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva