We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Transportation help in Philly
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 11 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 12 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour