We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 3 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Zion the narrows
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 8 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 9 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Los Angeles day trips
- 12 Hawaiian Islands
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 Cabin in Asheville area
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 Seattle Transportation??
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics