We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 2 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 8 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands