We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 blue ridge parkway?
- 2 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 5 Wedding gifts?
- 6 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 7 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 Seattle Ho
- 12 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 13 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY