We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help