We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 6 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 7 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 11 Chicago trip
- 12 NYC IN AUGUST
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living