We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best health clubs with lap pools
- 2 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 universal studios and disney
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 11 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 12 Arches Devils Garden
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 17 Savannah hotel
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 marriot cypress harbour
- 20 Hotel in Reno
- 21 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 22 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 25 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake