We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 17 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Refining my California Itinerary
- 24 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?