We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 2 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 5 Florida in October
- 6 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 7 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 8 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 9 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 10 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 11 FLL to Key West
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 14 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 17 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 18 road trip
- 19 New England Road Trip
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 22 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 23 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC