We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 2 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 3 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 4 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 5 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 6 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Deep South sept 2015
- 10 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 11 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 12 Highway 1 motels
- 13 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 14 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 15 Car Hire Alamo
- 16 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 17 International student, applying for school
- 18 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 19 Seattle - newby questions
- 20 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 21 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 24 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 25 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT