We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 9 Suisse Renewal
- 10 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 14 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 California Trip
- 17 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Utah trip Itinerary
- 25 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?