We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 8 Train from east cost to west coast
- 9 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 10 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 11 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 12 Arches or Zion?
- 13 Route 66
- 14 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 15 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 18 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 19 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 23 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST