We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 2 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 3 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 reliable transportation across florida
- 6 Cape Cod
- 7 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 8 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 9 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 10 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 11 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 12 Las Vegas loop
- 13 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 16 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 17 Uber and Miami
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?