We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 2 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 5 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 6 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 7 Where to stay in NYC
- 8 Death Valley
- 9 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 12 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 13 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Nashville 2016
- 16 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 17 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 18 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 19 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 20 Colorado - Photography
- 21 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 22 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 23 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 24 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 25 Myrtle Beach, N.C.