We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 11 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 12 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 22 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 23 Where to live in the North East
- 24 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations