We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/virilax/
- 3 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 4 Best Anti Aging Review by Dr Oz
- 5 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 6 Morocco tour
- 7 Are you looking Toronto-based Recruitment Service?
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-science/
- 9 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 14 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe