We are a family with two children (aged 11 & 12) from London, England and we will be renting an RV C25 to travel around southern New England in the second week of April. We have foolishly not fully researched the local season before booking and have now realised that most of the state camp sites are closed until May. Our itenerary starts in New York city and ends in Boston a week later. Does anyone know of any campsites that you would recommend that we could visit in an RV at this time? We are also keen to hear any suggestions you may have of places that would be good to visit at this time of year. We particularly want to take the kids whale watching but again, we are not sure if anywhere will be open for this in early April. Your advice would be very gratefully recieved! Thank you.
New England RV campsites open in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Minneapolis>ND>SD>Denver
- 2 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 3 Best scenic route from Denver to Charleston sc
- 4 Suggestions for Restaurant in Boulder & Sports Bar in Denver
- 5 Roadtrip from Fort Wayne to Denver, what to see???
- 6 Quick Denver Trip!
- 7 4 nights in/near Denver with kids?
- 8 Snowmobiling and Casino?
- 9 Please help plan our road trip from Denver to San Francisco
- 10 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
- 13 Getting from Denver to Colorado Springs [options?]
- 14 Denver Trip Report - Day 1
- 15 Long weekend in the Denver area
- 16 How to get a minivan for a full size car price in Denver
- 17 Denver and Breckenridge in June with young children
- 18 Yellowstone via Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 19 Our first trip to Denver
- 20 denver to badlands
- 21 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 22 Denver in late September
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 25 Argentinians in NYC!!