I know this is late planning, but wonder if anyone can help with 12 day itinerary to New England (New Hampshire, Vermont, Canaan, Ct.). Will be staying in Canaan Ct. for 2 or 3 nights visiting friends. No kids, enjoy hiking, relaxed dining, antiquing. Possibilities include flying into Montreal, stay for a couple of nights, drive to Stowe, Vt., but then I'm uncertain where to go from there. I appreciate all suggestions.
New England Road Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 4 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 7 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 8 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 9 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 10 California San Diego area lodging
- 11 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 12 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Montana- what are must see places?
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 20 from Moab to Bryce
- 21 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 22 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?