I know this is late planning, but wonder if anyone can help with 12 day itinerary to New England (New Hampshire, Vermont, Canaan, Ct.). Will be staying in Canaan Ct. for 2 or 3 nights visiting friends. No kids, enjoy hiking, relaxed dining, antiquing. Possibilities include flying into Montreal, stay for a couple of nights, drive to Stowe, Vt., but then I'm uncertain where to go from there. I appreciate all suggestions.
New England Road Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 SFO black friday traffic
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 13 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 21 St Patrick's renovations
- 22 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 From Seattle airport to the city