I know this is late planning, but wonder if anyone can help with 12 day itinerary to New England (New Hampshire, Vermont, Canaan, Ct.). Will be staying in Canaan Ct. for 2 or 3 nights visiting friends. No kids, enjoy hiking, relaxed dining, antiquing. Possibilities include flying into Montreal, stay for a couple of nights, drive to Stowe, Vt., but then I'm uncertain where to go from there. I appreciate all suggestions.
New England Road Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 8 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 middlebury vt snow
- 12 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 17 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 18 Deep South sept 2015
- 19 Self guided White House tour
- 20 Northwest USA
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 23 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 24 Portland, OR hotel question
- 25 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.