I know this is late planning, but wonder if anyone can help with 12 day itinerary to New England (New Hampshire, Vermont, Canaan, Ct.). Will be staying in Canaan Ct. for 2 or 3 nights visiting friends. No kids, enjoy hiking, relaxed dining, antiquing. Possibilities include flying into Montreal, stay for a couple of nights, drive to Stowe, Vt., but then I'm uncertain where to go from there. I appreciate all suggestions.
New England Road Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Denver in a half day
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL