I know this is late planning, but wonder if anyone can help with 12 day itinerary to New England (New Hampshire, Vermont, Canaan, Ct.). Will be staying in Canaan Ct. for 2 or 3 nights visiting friends. No kids, enjoy hiking, relaxed dining, antiquing. Possibilities include flying into Montreal, stay for a couple of nights, drive to Stowe, Vt., but then I'm uncertain where to go from there. I appreciate all suggestions.
New England Road Trip in October
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 7 Grand Canyon in March?
- 8 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 9 California Tour Groups?
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 24 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE