We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
New england road trip in a convertible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Haleakala
- 2 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 3 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 5 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Vegas in mid may
- 8 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 12 Texas for art and history lovers
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US