We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 3 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 What to do in New York?
- 9 When do school start again in August?
- 10 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Disney for Florida residents
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Yosemite
- 16 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 20 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 21 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?