We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 2 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 3 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 4 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 5 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 6 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 7 Sedona sold out!
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 10 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 11 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 14 Hawaii Trip in May
- 15 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 16 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Wailea Restaurants?
- 19 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 20 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 21 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 22 A week in NYC - first timers
- 23 DC -> Boulder
- 24 Rome/Florence
- 25 Colorado - Photography