We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
New england road trip in a convertible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?