We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 2 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 3 Mackinac or Holland?
- 4 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 5 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 10 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 11 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 12 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 13 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 14 Places to stay in TX...?
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 19 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla