We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 http://www.xtgenixau.com/addys-focus-reviews/
- 5 Parking US OPEN
- 6 Extended weekend beach get away
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 9 Autumn in Maine
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 10 days vacation in Maine
- 12 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 13 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 14 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 15 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 16 san fransisco to crater lake
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017