We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 2 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 5 ~+27737016174#Herbalist healers in United States.
- 6 SUV Service in DFW airport | Sedan Service in DFW
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Roadtrip July 2017
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct