We are looking at hiring a convertible to travel around new england in the summer. We are flying into JFK and returning to central New York for the last 3 nights. i'm looking on various sites which suggest it would be better to hire outside of the airport especially if we're returning to New York. Any suggestions of any companies we should use.
New england road trip in a convertible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area