My aunt and I are flying into NYC from California and want to spend a couple of days to see the sights there. We are planning on taking the train or a bus out of nyc and will rent a car to tour the New England states, preferably the coastline. We have up to 2 weeks including flights to and from Calfornia. We've never been to the east coast and want to hit all the touristy sites - Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, etc. We like to shop, check out the history, etc. No hiking or sports...just sight seeing. Any advice on an itinerary and where to get off the train/bus to start the road trip? We thought we'd go all the way to Bar Harbor.
New England Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas must sees
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 5 adams morgan - safety
- 6 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 7 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 9 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 10 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley