My aunt and I are flying into NYC from California and want to spend a couple of days to see the sights there. We are planning on taking the train or a bus out of nyc and will rent a car to tour the New England states, preferably the coastline. We have up to 2 weeks including flights to and from Calfornia. We've never been to the east coast and want to hit all the touristy sites - Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, etc. We like to shop, check out the history, etc. No hiking or sports...just sight seeing. Any advice on an itinerary and where to get off the train/bus to start the road trip? We thought we'd go all the way to Bar Harbor.
New England Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Food Tours
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 Must Eats
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 7 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 10 Florida St George's Island
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Union Square area restaurant
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 20 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!