I am driving from Boston to Bar Harbor in September and wondered if anyone could suggest some good places to visit. I am from the uk and would be interested in animals, nature, shopping. Does anyone have any advice of the most scenic route or good places to see along the way?
new england road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Lake Powell
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 7 Glacier National Park Late September
- 8 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 9 Outdoorsy family visiting OR Coast to Portland
- 10 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 11 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 12 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 13 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 14 Frank Lloyd wright tours
- 15 Best area to stay in Washington DC for a 3 day trip
- 16 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 17 Myrtle Beach Hotel
- 18 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 19 Alaska / mid July till mid August/ travel buddies
- 20 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 21 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit
- 22 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 23 driving to Maine
- 24 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 25 Daytrips from Sacramento