I am driving from Boston to Bar Harbor in September and wondered if anyone could suggest some good places to visit. I am from the uk and would be interested in animals, nature, shopping. Does anyone have any advice of the most scenic route or good places to see along the way?
new england road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 7 Visit to Florida for Spring Training Baseball
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 17 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 21 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 24 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 25 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO