We (2 gals in their mid 30s)are taking a New England road trip for 5 days in mid August. We are flying in and out of Boston. We would like to make a loop by going to New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Connecticut, and then back to Boston. Would love to hear of some fun places to go along the way, and B&Bs you recommend, festivals, theatre, beutiful nature spots, etc. Thanks for your help!
New England Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Cell phone service in Moab
- 6 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 9 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 10 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 11 Advice on Roadtrip
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 16 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 17 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 18 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 19 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 20 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 21 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 22 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 23 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please