We're planning a trip to New England in October. For scheduling reasons, we probably won't be able to get there till Oct 12. Will that be too late for fall colors? Where should be go first? Any places we must go or should avoid in the entire New England region? We'll be there about 2 weeks and are interested in things other than fall colors--history, nature in general, etc.
New England Oct 2010
- 1 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 4 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 5 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 D.C. in a day
- 10 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 11 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 12 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Memphis Tours
- 21 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?