Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 3 September Travel
- 4 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 5 Parking in Boston
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 8 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 10 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 11 Royal Kahana Maui
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 13 Road trip out west
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 16 Lake Chelan
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 19 1st trip to Colorado
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?