Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Carmel Monterey
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools