Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
New England Itinerary help in Fall
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 6 Seward to Anchorage
- 7 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 8 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 9 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 15 Car trip from Seattle
- 16 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 17 Newport, RI Questions
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Savannah restaurants
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 23 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back