Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 2 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 3 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Venice, CA area
- 6 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 13 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 15 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 16 Rhode Island Get Away
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Vancouver to Washington State
- 19 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Glacier National Park 2018
- 22 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Carmel CA lodging