Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 2 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 3 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 4 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 5 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 6 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 7 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 8 Yosemite Visit
- 9 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 10 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 11 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 12 New York City Christmas 2015
- 13 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 14 Philadelphia to Boston
- 15 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 16 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 17 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 18 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 19 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 20 Advice on tipping
- 21 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 22 A Week in New York City
- 23 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 24 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 25 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons