Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 Border crossing
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Cross country tips
- 9 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 10 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 15 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 16 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 17 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 18 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 21 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 24 IAH to HOU Questions
- 25 Jazzfest side trips