Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
New England Itinerary help in Fall
- 1 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 4 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 10 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 11 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 12 Blue ridge parkway
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 17 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 18 Minnesota State Fair
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 21 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 24 Logan Express
- 25 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase