Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
New England Itinerary help in Fall
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days