Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 merchandise because it contains handiest one hundred
- 2 Maine in May?
- 3 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 4 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 5 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 6 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 7 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 8 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 10 Seaside, California
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 JFK Terminal 8
- 13 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 14 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 20 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 24 What car service?
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice