Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
New England Itinerary help in Fall
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 Savannah restaurants
- 5 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 6 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 Retiring in Colorado
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?