Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 4 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 5 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 6 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 7 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 8 Yosemite Hike
- 9 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 10 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 11 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 12 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 13 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 14 Across country drive
- 15 Traveling with an infant
- 16 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 19 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 20 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 23 St Louis
- 24 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 25 Nashville restaurants