Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
New England Itinerary help in Fall
- 1 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Memphis Tours
- 9 Please critique our plan...
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Gearhart Oregon
- 14 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 15 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 California, Northern
- 18 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????