Am trying to put together an Itinerary and need help!
In NE October 12th for 12 days (to 23rd ) (flying in from UK on 11th at 5.00 PM) hoping to see fall colours whilst taking in scenic drives as well as other attractions that appeal. The basic itinerary so far is as follows.
Start 12th October:
2 days West Mass/ South NH/VT [possibly the Berkshires??? ++)
2 days Woodstock area [King Arthur Flour's/Quechee Gorge/Simon Pearce Glass Blowing/Sugarbush Farm]
3 days Montpellier/Burlington/Stowe area [Burlington/Lake Champlain/Ben & Jerry’s/Von Trappe/Hogback Mt/108 to Jeffersonville/ Mt. Snow Chairlift/Cabot Cheese]
1 day NH / ME [Kancamagus Highway / + + ???]
2 days travelling down coast of ME / possibly to Cape Cod MA
[Including Casco Bay Cruise + + ???]
2 days Boston
As I say fall colour will hopefully be one of the highlights so would it be a better plan to reverse the Itinerary, (excluding Boston)
All comments, suggestions welcome.
New England Itinerary help in Fall
- 1 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Michigan Beaches
- 10 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 17 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 18 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 SW Utah
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 24 surfing in San Diego
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August