My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 2 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Two airports to choose from?
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 14 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 19 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 20 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 21 layover
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 24 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?