My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Minneapolis Parking
- 3 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 family road trip
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Kid School Admission
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 New York City-New Things?
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do