My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 11 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 12 How to dress in Vegas
- 13 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 14 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 18 Chicago Questions
- 19 Air Connections on Maui
- 20 camaro hire in waikiki
- 21 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work