My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Motor House
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Cape Ann area
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants