My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
- 1 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 2 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 5 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 8 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 15 Trying To Find a Place
- 16 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 17 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 18 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 19 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 22 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 23 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 24 Minnesota State Fair
- 25 hotel in carmel or monterey