My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 10 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 21 New York City in April
- 22 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 23 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Need beach location for summer family reunion.