My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??