My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
- 1 1 day in Portland
- 2 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 3 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 4 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 5 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 6 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 9 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 10 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 11 Key West at Christmas time
- 12 Small Sofas
- 13 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 14 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 15 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 16 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 17 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 18 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 19 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 20 Trying To Find a Place
- 21 romantic colorado trip
- 22 Fourth of July Weekend
- 23 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Marcola?