My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 7 Dauphin Island, AL
- 8 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 9 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Atlanta with kids
- 15 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 20 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC