My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Arches National Park in a day
- 9 SFO International Airport
- 10 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 20 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 21 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 24 JFK Airport
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee