My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California in February
- 2 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 3 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 4 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Ackislander
- 9 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 10 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 11 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 12 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 13 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 14 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 15 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 16 New England September
- 17 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 California
- 20 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 23 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Miami Marlins