My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels near beach orange county
- 2 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 Things to do around New York
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 7 Alaska- Best tours
- 8 Daytona Beach and ??
- 9 Yellowstone Dining
- 10 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 Coronado Ferry
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 First visit in New Mexico
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Maine in latter half of September
- 18 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 19 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 22 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 23 Colorado trip in early May
- 24 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 25 Seattle hotels