My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Charlotte restaurant help
- 3 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Yosemite Fire
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 21 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 24 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 25 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area