My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 14 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)