My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed