My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone there to help me!
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls