My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 10 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 11 Colorado Skiing
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live