My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu