My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 2 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 6 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 15 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Fairbanks Alaska
- 23 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging