My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Key Largo, FL
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Death Valley in June
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country