My husband and I are thinking of planning a New England trip the last part of October. We will be spending 5 days there. We are flying into Boston and renting a car. We were planning on driving up the coast and stopping in Salem and Gloucester one day. Portsmouth, Portland, and ending up in Rockland that night the next. Then, spending two days up in Bar Harbor and Acadia area. On the last day we will need to drive from Bar Harbor back to Boston to catch and evening flight. I know we are jamming a lot in but is this too much?? We have been to Boston several times and are not including this in our trip. Thanks so much for any advice!!
New England Itinerary
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 15 Grand Canyon in March?
- 16 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 17 California Tour Groups?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st