We are two couples going to New England the middle of Nov. We're flying into Hartford, CT and out of Boston. We've heard Putnam, CT is a great town for antique shopping. Anyone have any first-hand info to share? Any hotel recommendations (clean, safe, $50 range)? We're also visiting Boston, Lexington/Concord, and Rockport. We'd appreciate any tips you can give us. Thanks in advance!
New England in Nov
- 1 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 12 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 21 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 22 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 23 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 24 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 25 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops