My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 2 VERIZON PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH support hel*p
- 3 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 4 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 8 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 9 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 10 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Yosemite This Weekend
- 13 Where to stay in Boston?
- 14 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 15 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 16 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 17 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 18 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 19 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 20 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?