My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 3 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 4 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 5 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 6 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 7 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 8 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 9 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 10 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 11 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 12 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 13 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 14 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 15 First Trip to New Orleans
- 16 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 17 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 18 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 19 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 20 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Michigan advice needed
- 23 Nova Star
- 24 One day in Dallas
- 25 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters