My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 International student, applying for school
- 3 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 4 11 days SE coast road trip
- 5 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 8 Road trip from and back to New York
- 9 50th in Hawaii
- 10 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 11 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 12 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 13 Silverthorne
- 14 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 15 Places to stay in TX...?
- 16 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 17 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 18 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 19 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 20 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 21 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 22 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 23 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 24 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 25 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!