My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Wine Country Picnic
- 10 Washington DC Metro
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 Road trip through the south
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Myrtle Beach
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving