My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 6 New England September
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Northern California in February
- 19 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 20 Mother Daughter Trip
- 21 Yosemite in Winter
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6