My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Denver
- 2 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 3 denver to badlands
- 4 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 5 Denver in late September
- 6 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 13 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 14 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 15 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 16 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 17 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 21 Road trip itinerary
- 22 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 best area to stay in san diego
- 25 Key West Dry Tortugas