My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 2 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Short Oregon Trip
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 10 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 11 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 12 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 13 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 14 Short Notice
- 15 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 16 4 days in San Francisco
- 17 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 18 Novel in Progress
- 19 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 20 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 21 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 22 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 23 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 24 Another Great DC Trip
- 25 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?