My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Maui - Haleakala
- 15 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)