My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 3 national park during thanksgiving
- 4 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 5 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 8 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 9 December trip to see snow
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 14 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 S/F Yosemite Trip next August
- 21 Key West
- 22 Baltimore restaurant rant
- 23 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 24 Anyone rented a cottage in Michigan?
- 25 Newport to new york