My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 2 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 3 Alaska- Best tours
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 5 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 6 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 9 San Diego Public Transportation
- 10 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 11 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 12 Yellowstone Dining
- 13 Coronado Ferry
- 14 Colorado trip
- 15 Cape cod and Acadia
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 18 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 19 Things to do around New York
- 20 Savannah GA
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 23 Hotels near beach orange county
- 24 Daytona Beach and ??
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover