My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 Camping Generator!?
- 4 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 5 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 6 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah