My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 2 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 3 My Topic Titlehttp://www.trypromusclefit.com/panaxcea-reviews/
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 5 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 6 from again to entrance and con
- 7 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 8 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 11 once in a lifetime
- 12 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 13 North California/South Oregon
- 14 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 15 Hotels Houston
- 16 Acadia National Park
- 17 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 22 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 23 Long Weekend in Denver
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?