My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 7 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 8 Cape Cod
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 11 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 19 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 20 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 23 Getting around the Big Island
- 24 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 25 best of yellowstone