My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 replica designer handbags
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 united and carry-ons
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Portland Maine Hotels
- 17 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 24 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!