My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
new england in april
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip