My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 T0 : KODAK PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8SS:999 :8045 printer24*7
- 2 05 : HP PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8SS:999 :8045 HP24*7
- 3 Miami for 2 days
- 4 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 7 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Food Festival Tour
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 19 seattle apartment
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 24 Rules of the NY Subway
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back