My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip October
- 2 Hilton Head restaurants
- 3 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 4 Advice on tipping
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 Amish
- 7 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 8 United Nations tours
- 9 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 10 national/state park in November
- 11 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 12 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Cayo Costa State Park
- 15 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 16 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 17 Cross Country NH to WA
- 18 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 20 Road Trip
- 21 2 months in Hawaii!
- 22 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 23 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 24 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 25 San Fransisco hotel