My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 4 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 5 Inexpensive family getaways
- 6 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 7 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 8 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 9 New York best app
- 10 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 11 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 12 Hawaii Cruise
- 13 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 14 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 15 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 16 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 17 kauai
- 18 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 19 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 20 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 21 First time to Alaska
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 BBQ
- 24 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 25 Anaheim - no car