My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 2 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 3 Perfect exchange experience
- 4 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 24 I95
- 25 Rafting the Colorado