My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 2 My son's first day in New York
- 3 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 7 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 8 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 9 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 10 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 11 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 12 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving at Night in YNP
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston