My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 5 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015