My husband and I are looking to take a short trip up to New England during the week of April 14th (a wednesday to saturday type of deal). We do not want to go very far as we are driving from NJ - looking for a 6 hour trip max. I went to school in RI so I'm not interested in the Newport/Block Island route, but am open to any other area.
We are looking for quaint towns where hopefully restaurants/shops will be open at that time. Obviously it will still be cold depending how north we go.
(We have also considered seeing what upstate NY has as well)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testx-core/
- 2 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 3 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 4 Furnish My Place
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Route 66
- 7 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 8 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 9 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 10 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 11 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 12 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 13 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 15 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 20 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 25 Colorado itinerary