My fiance and I want to take a road trip honey moon along the coast line of the new england states, and looping around to the west hitting Niagara Falls on the way back, starting and ending in Philadelphia. Our main interest are beautiful scenery, amazing food, and great history. We have from September 12 to September 22.. we definitely want to see NYC, Cape Cod, & Bar Harbor. Any Suggestions?
New England Honeymoon Road Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 15 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 16 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 24 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 25 Key West on NYE