We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 10 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 11 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 12 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 13 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 14 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 15 Cape cod Labor Day
- 16 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 17 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 18 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 19 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 20 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 21 US Open Tennis
- 22 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 23 Hotels in San Diego
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise