We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 4 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 5 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 6 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 7 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 8 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 9 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 10 Northwest Car Trip
- 11 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 12 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 16 Northwest Passage
- 17 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide