We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 3 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 4 Chester, CN
- 5 Northern California Gardens.
- 6 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 7 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 8 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 time to visit statue
- 16 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 17 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 18 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 19 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 20 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 22 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 23 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please