We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
New England Getaway with 10 and 13 year old this November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 5 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 6 Philly
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 25 Chicago trip