We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
New England Getaway with 10 and 13 year old this November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Miami Marlins
- 3 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 4 Northern California in February
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 7 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 8 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 9 Yosemite in Winter
- 10 Active Vacation
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 13 Orlando in March
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Quick SoCal question
- 17 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 18 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 19 New England September
- 20 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Tampa in February
- 24 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!