We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 2 Maine
- 3 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 4 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 5 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 6 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 7 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 10 Back From Alaska
- 11 Pacific coast road trip
- 12 December trip to see snow
- 13 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 14 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 15 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 17 Senior Travel Helper
- 18 your favorite city USA?
- 19 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 20 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 21 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 22 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 23 Help with driving East to West
- 24 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 25 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving