We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
New England Getaway with 10 and 13 year old this November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 First visit in New Mexico
- 3 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Maine in latter half of September
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 13 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 20 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 21 Grand Teton in October
- 22 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 23 adams morgan - safety
- 24 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 25 Minneapolis-Where to stay?