I'm desperate and running out of time and need all the help I can get. My husband and I will be driving up to the Green Mtns. in Vermont from Cape Cod to meet my parents who will be driving from the White Mountains. We plan to meet Oct 4th and will spend the next 4 and a half days doing a fall foliage tour. We will be flying out of Providence so we need a good place to meet each other and an itenerary that will work our way down towards Providence. We love hiking, biking, etc. I know I am very late getting reservations, etc. so that is why I'm turning to the expert fodorites for help. If you can give me a suggested itenerary I can then go to work on the tough task of finding somewhere to stay. Many thanks in advance.
New England for Dummies: Need someone to walk me thru touring the Green Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area