I'm desperate and running out of time and need all the help I can get. My husband and I will be driving up to the Green Mtns. in Vermont from Cape Cod to meet my parents who will be driving from the White Mountains. We plan to meet Oct 4th and will spend the next 4 and a half days doing a fall foliage tour. We will be flying out of Providence so we need a good place to meet each other and an itenerary that will work our way down towards Providence. We love hiking, biking, etc. I know I am very late getting reservations, etc. so that is why I'm turning to the expert fodorites for help. If you can give me a suggested itenerary I can then go to work on the tough task of finding somewhere to stay. Many thanks in advance.
New England for Dummies: Need someone to walk me thru touring the Green Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Key Largo, FL
- 7 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 8 Death Valley in June
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country