I'm desperate and running out of time and need all the help I can get. My husband and I will be driving up to the Green Mtns. in Vermont from Cape Cod to meet my parents who will be driving from the White Mountains. We plan to meet Oct 4th and will spend the next 4 and a half days doing a fall foliage tour. We will be flying out of Providence so we need a good place to meet each other and an itenerary that will work our way down towards Providence. We love hiking, biking, etc. I know I am very late getting reservations, etc. so that is why I'm turning to the expert fodorites for help. If you can give me a suggested itenerary I can then go to work on the tough task of finding somewhere to stay. Many thanks in advance.
New England for Dummies: Need someone to walk me thru touring the Green Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 2 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 7 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 8 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 9 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 10 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 11 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 12 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 13 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 14 Texas
- 15 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 16 California
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cross Country RV Trip
- 23 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 24 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 25 Ackislander