I'm desperate and running out of time and need all the help I can get. My husband and I will be driving up to the Green Mtns. in Vermont from Cape Cod to meet my parents who will be driving from the White Mountains. We plan to meet Oct 4th and will spend the next 4 and a half days doing a fall foliage tour. We will be flying out of Providence so we need a good place to meet each other and an itenerary that will work our way down towards Providence. We love hiking, biking, etc. I know I am very late getting reservations, etc. so that is why I'm turning to the expert fodorites for help. If you can give me a suggested itenerary I can then go to work on the tough task of finding somewhere to stay. Many thanks in advance.
New England for Dummies: Need someone to walk me thru touring the Green Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Dining in D.C.
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center