I'm desperate and running out of time and need all the help I can get. My husband and I will be driving up to the Green Mtns. in Vermont from Cape Cod to meet my parents who will be driving from the White Mountains. We plan to meet Oct 4th and will spend the next 4 and a half days doing a fall foliage tour. We will be flying out of Providence so we need a good place to meet each other and an itenerary that will work our way down towards Providence. We love hiking, biking, etc. I know I am very late getting reservations, etc. so that is why I'm turning to the expert fodorites for help. If you can give me a suggested itenerary I can then go to work on the tough task of finding somewhere to stay. Many thanks in advance.
New England for Dummies: Need someone to walk me thru touring the Green Mtns.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 17 10 day trip to California
- 18 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Week in October in Maine