Hi everyone! I've been reading many posts on trips to the New England area for the fall foliage. I'm planning a trip for my mom and I for the fall of 2011 and wanted to get a jump start, mostly to be able to make some accomodation reservations. We are driving from Wisconsin so will have a car at all times to go wherever we want. We are leaving Wisconsin September 23 and should arrive in Maine late in the day on September 24. We plan on heading back home on October 15. So we will basically have 3 weeks to enjoy the area. We do not have any decided upon "base" areas where we want to stay and branch out for day trips, so definately open to any suggestsions. We are looking for outdoor photography ops, enjoying quaint villages and towns, and anything in-between. We aren't huge shoppers except for maybe little shops that contain items that are "special" to the area. Does anyone have any recommendations for must-sees, great accomodations and resturants?
New England Fall Foliage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone