Hi everyone! We are taking our teenage daughter on a college tour "up North" this spring, the last week of March. We would like to look at Harvard and Tufts in Boston, Dartmouth, Brown, Yale, and hopefully Princeton, although NJ may be too far. She is skeptical about small LACs but if you have any suggestions of schools to change her mind, that would be great, too. We would like to do some touring along the way (look around Providence while visiting Brown, etc.) so we were planning on budgeting one day per school. I think flying into Boston will be our best bet, right? Expert Fodorites, what is the best order to see these school in? Hotel advice in these cities and what you wish you had known to do on college tours would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
New England college tour
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 Princeville in January
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 13 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013